Stay Updated!

Check back here to get an update on the weather reports and status (listed below) of your trip. If you have a date booked with us, you will receive an email for all updates.

  • March 11th, 2023

    Cancelled due to extreme weather

  • March 18th, 2023

    Still open for reservations!

    Book Now 
  • Date: March 8th, 2023 - Postponing opening date to March 18th

    We are sorry to inform you that we are cancelling our trip for March 11th and postponing our opening to March 18th!

    Upon the recommendation of our contact at Palisades, we have decided to cancel our March 11th date. The safety of our passengers is of the utmost importance to our company. Recent weather reports have indicated that there will be severe weather including a blizzard and thundersnow storm and 15 inches of snow, slush, and rain. This will result in a wet, cold day and have multiple closures. For the safety and enjoyment of our drivers and our passengers, we have decided to postpone our opening to March 18th, 2023.

    For those who have already booked 3/11: You will receive a full refund and email confirming this cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience our decision may cause.

    Source: Palisades Tahoe and Open Snow Weather Report

  • Date: March 6th, 2023 - Snow Tubing Closed Indefinitely

    We have been informed by Palisades Tahoe that that due to the crazy amount of snow, snow tubing will be unavailable for a while and most likely closed for the remainder of the year.

    Source: Palisades Tahoe